Length can be changed from 180cm to 230cm to 280cm.
Our signature mango hardwood range is designed in-house. For over 20 years our own factory in central Java has been a leader in the manufacture of this excellent quality, solid wood furniture.
- Our timber has been sensibly sourced through the local farming community and is selected from older less-bearing fruit trees, making way for new saplings to be planted and grown. This rejuvenation process provides an extra income stream for farming communities.
- The inspiration for our designs are French farmhouses, American heritage and Spanish villas. Additionally, we do contemporary ranges which mix seamlessly together with the more traditional designs so you can create your own unique look.
- Beautifully hand-crafted, each piece is unique displaying its own natural character. Spheres, mottled lines and distinct tiger stripes define the mango hardwood grain.
- Acclimatised to the Australian environment, this product has been kiln-dried to 10 – 14% moisture content, the optimal percentage for this region.
- Our six step tinting process creates the rich and warm tones of our antique honey stain**. The production process is completed with the addition of quality hardware and premium lacquer.
- The pieces age beautifully and are easily maintained with just the wipe of a damp cloth.