In-store purchases – Sydney metro delivery
- SHACK coordinates a delivery service throughout metropolitan Sydney. We’ve been working with our chosen contractors for many years and they all provide excellent service. We subsidise each delivery so you receive an affordable rate for your area. We can’t guarantee we can meet requests for particular days or times.
- Following your purchase, our logistics team will contact you.
- The afternoon prior to your delivery, our logistics team plan the route with the drivers. The team will contact you to advise your three hour delivery timeframe.
- Delivery is a separate fee, paid directly to the driver in cash upon delivery. Please ensure you have the correct amount ready.
- It is your responsibility to ensure the pieces will easily access the space including doorways and stairwells when carried by two men. We will not issue a refund if access is deemed inadequate to finalise delivery by our delivery contractors and you will need to pay their fee for their time.
- The drivers always call on approach or if you prefer they can call you 30 minutes prior. If you are not going to be available on the day of your delivery, please arrange for someone to be there to meet the driver.
- Due to limited space in our warehouse, we can only hold your pieces for up to two weeks.
- If you purchase furniture that is in-stock … a member of our logistics team will contact you to arrange your delivery.
- If you purchase furniture that is out of stock … you will receive a text to notify you that your furniture has arrived and the final balance is now due. Once paid in full your order is forwarded to our logistics team to arrange your delivery.
In-store purchases – warehouse pickups
- You also have the option to collect most* of our pieces of furniture during our specified pickup times each week from our warehouses. It’s a very good idea to bring old blankets or towels to protect pieces on the journey home.
- Please note we’ve not had any customers successfully fit a bedhead inside even the biggest station wagons or 4WDs. Bedheads only seem to be able to be collected in a ute, a delivery-style van or on roof-racks.
- Our warehouse is located at Discovery Cove Industrial Estate – Unit 16/1801 Botany Road, Banksmeadow
NSW 2019. Please click here for the map and further important information.
* Our pedestal tables, armoires, beds and large buffets are not available for warehouse pickup as they are too heavy for our warehouse staff to safely lift and carry. These pieces must be delivered or collected by professional furniture removalists without assistance from our warehouse staff.
Online purchases – courier delivery
- We organize courier delivery Australia-wide for all our online store purchases.
- These items are dispatched from our warehouse within 3-5 business days of receiving your order and payment
- The number of days for final delivery will then depend on your location within Australia. Pieces will be delivered to your home or office between Monday and Friday during normal business hours.
- Once you’ve placed an online order, if you have provided your email address you’ll receive an email confirmation of your payment.
- When your purchase is shipped from our warehouse you will receive an email from us advising your tracking number. In this message we’ll provide the contact details for the courier as well as information and instructions on how to track your order on their website.
- Delivery via our preferred courier is to your front door only as this is a one-man service. You may need to provide assistance if there are any stairs leading to your front door or there are access issues.
- If due to unforeseen circumstances a piece that has shown on the website as ‘in stock’ is currently unavailable, we will contact you as soon as possible to discuss what you’d like to do.
- We require a signature on delivery so please ensure someone is at home to sign for your piece otherwise you can have the goods delivered to your work. If you miss the delivery the courier will leave a calling card letting you know how to re-arrange your delivery. If you have any questions at all please contact us at email@example.com.